Recipe by LDSMom128
I made these for dinner tonight and it was so easy and delicious!! They reminded me of sauteed shrimp you would get at a fine seafood restaurant! I got some frozen shrimp that were on sale, but fresh shrimp would be fine to use. Shrimp doesn't take very long to cook, maybe 5 minutes or so, so don't overcook the shrimp, or they could turn rubbery.
- 1 lb , frozen Peeled, De-veined, ready to use shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemons or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- On Medium heat, melt the butter in a medium sized shallow pan. Add the shrimp. Add the garlic and cook it for about 20-30 seconds. Add the other seasonings and herbs.
- Cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes and they start to turn pink. Add the malt vinegar and lemon or lime juice and continue to cook for about 1-2 more minutes all the shrimp are a bright pink color.
- Serve with melted butter or the remaining pan sauce.