- 1 lb French bread
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice bread down to BUT NOT THROUGH the bottom crust.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, oregano, parsley, softened butter & parmesan cheese, mixing well.
- Spread butter mixture on each side of bread without breaking the loaf.
- Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil & bake 20 minutes.
- Unwrap, slice completely & serve hot.