Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From the Simple 1-2-3 Slow Cooker cookbook. A take on Lebanese cuisine.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (chickpeas)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 -7 ounce) box tabouli mix (same as Tabbouleh mix)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- sour cream
- mint leaf, chopped
- Layer onion, carrots, green beans, green onions, zucchini, chick-peas, tomatoes with juice, salt, and pepper in slow cooker. Sprinkle tabbouleh mix over vegetables. Pour water and olive oil evening over top.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and mint.