1/3 Photos of Garden Saute
Serve this vegetable medley either on the side or over pasta for a meatless main dish. Points 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 3/4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled plum tomato
- 1 tablespoon julienne-cut fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 3Add squash and zucchini, stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Add tomato and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Saute
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: