Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use a foil packet..either one large enough for the family or individual ones..so I have some control over vegetables..for that picky eater
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 -2 ear corn, cut into 6 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, divided
- garlic salt
- spray 6 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.in a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients, toss with oil.
- evenly divide vegetable mixture among prepared foil --
- sprinkle each vegetable packet with 1/2 tsp cajun seasoningt and garlic salt to taste.
- bring sides of foil to center and fold over to seal.
- fold ends to center, creating a tight bundle.
- repeat with all packets -- place bundles on a baking sheet.bake at 450* degrees for 30 minutes.or until vegetables are tender.