- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow squash, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook veggies in olive oil until just soft, about 7 minutes over medium heat. Remove from pan.
- Coat same pan with cooking spray and put in one tortilla. Spread with a sprinkle of cheese and a layer of veggies, then another sprinkle of cheese. Top with another tortilla. Cook until golden brown on each side and cheese is melted. About 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove and continue with remaining tortillas.