Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light and refreshing salad, great for summertime dinners!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled
- 1⁄3 cup green grape, halved
- 2 -3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- garlic salt (to taste)
- Slice the chicken breast to desired thickness.
- Combine chicken, grapes, and celery in a large bowl; toss well.
- Drizzle orange juice over salad and season with garlic salt.
A good basic chicken salad. Light and refreshing as promised. Quick to put together and very low in fat. The orange juice makes a quick dressing with no fat. Katii -Thanks for posting recipes that show just how easy eating gluten-free foods can be. Photo also to be posted. *Reviewed for PAC Spring '08*