Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Spanish dish that combines healthy Swiss chard, garbanzo beans and sausage (optional). This dish is great topped with extra olive oil and served with a side of rice.
- In a preheated pan saute the onion in the olive oil until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add Garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Swiss chard and cook until wilted and slightly soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add Garbanzo beans and sausage until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Salt to taste (the more garlic you use the less salt you will need).
- Flavor with extra olive oil when serving.
- We don't use sausage every time, usually just when we have it in the house.