Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted for ZARR World TourII.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 lbs butter
- 1 cup farina
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- fruit syrup or preserves
- In a pan mix milk, sugar and butter.
- Heat and stir until butter melts.
- Add farina and stir until mixture thickens.
- Beat eggs add to mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 9x16 greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares while warm.
- Pour syrup or preserves over cake.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.