Gale Gand's Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line eight muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a mixer with a whip attachment, mix together the peanut butter, egg, and sugars until smooth. Add milk in 3 additions, mixing well each time.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together and add to the peanut butter mixture. Mix on low just until the flour disappears.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin cups filling 3/4 full (a small ice cream scoop works well for this) and bake until puffed up and firm on top, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool in the pan.