Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
i havent made these yet but they look YUMMY! from foodtv.com
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line eight muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a mixer with a whip attachment, mix together the peanut butter, egg, and sugars until smooth. Add milk in 3 additions, mixing well each time.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together and add to the peanut butter mixture. Mix on low just until the flour disappears.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin cups filling 3/4 full (a small ice cream scoop works well for this) and bake until puffed up and firm on top, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool in the pan.