Recipe by Bergy
If you like you can add a drop of food coloring. This is wonderful on a sandwich, with roast beef or any meat or veggie. I don't care for it on Orange sherbet but most other things I do!!!
Top Review by debbillem
My house smells soooo good and yummy! We couldn't wait for it to cool completely so we smeared it on roasted garlic triskets. Wow!! I followed the directions exactly and have to say this is another wonderful recipe from Bergy. I love this!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated,peeled & minced
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 ounces liquid pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan combine butter& garlic.
- Cook stirring constantly until the garlic is light& golden in color (3-4 Minutes).
- Add sugar& vinegar, stirring until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir in the pectin.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim foam from the top of jelly.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.