Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Clipping from an unknown magazine.
Make and share this Fusilli With All-American BBQ Beef Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fusilli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid red pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 1 minute. Add Worcestershire sauce; cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add beef; saute, uncovered, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Stir in barbecue sauce, crushed tomatoes and red pepper seasoning; cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour hot sauce over hot cooked pasta on a serving platter. Top with cheddar cheese.