Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are super quick and easy to make...good for large crowds
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 package o'brien hash brown potatoes, frozen (or any kind will work)
- Mix all together.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Put in a 9by12 Pam sprayed pan and bake 45 minutes to an hour till hot and bubbly.
- Serves 8-10.
- Set oven at 325-350 degrees.
Great side dish! Instead of sour cream I used Lite Ranch Dressing. I didn't have any sour cream and didn't have time to go to the store. Will fix again!
Super quick is a great description! I doubled these,added shredded cheddar cheese too and cooked them in my crockpot. Took them to a potluck and they were gone in a flash! Will surely make these again-Thanks!