This is THE perfect cake to make for and with kids! It looks like dirt and tastes like chocolate!
Make and share this Fun & Easy Chocolate Dirt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Take one large clean terracotta potting pot and clean with soap and water.
- Make one package chocolate pudding as directed on box.
- In electric food processor add Oreo cookies. Blend until smooth and looks like dirt.
- Take softened cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix/cream in bowl. You can use a hand mixer or a kitchen aide to make it easier.
- Carefully fold Cool Whip into cream cheese sugar mixture.
- Take half the pudding and add to the bottom of pot.
- Sprinkle 1/3 the gummy worms and bugs on top of pudding.
- Add half of cream cheese and powdered sugar on top of pudding/gummies.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of Oreo mixture onto the cream cheese mixture.
- Add other half of pudding.
- Add other 1/3 of gummy worms and gummy bugs.
- Add the rest of cream cheese and powdered sugar mix.
- Add rest of Oreo crumbs on top.
- Garnish with plastic flowers and gummy frogs, worms and bugs on top.