1/3 Photos of Fully Loaded Potato Skin Cakes
Ohhh.. loaded potato skins in a cake..and make ahead to if you want! If making ahead warm in a 375 degree oven for 10 mins. Addictive. Use a waxy potato if you cant get yukon gold/yellow flesh
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crispy, drain and set aside.
- 2place potatoes and garlic into a pot of water, bring to a boil. Boil about 20 minutes until tender. Drain, return to the pot and mash together. Let cool slightly.
- 3Add cheese to potatoes, mash more to combine. Crumble bacon and stir into potatoes.
- 4Add green onions and pepper, egg and flour. stir until smooth and thick.
- 5Dust hands lightly with flour and using 1/2 c each form into patties 1/2 inch thick and 2 inches wide.
- 6Heat some oil in a non stick pan (i use just a tad of cooking spray) and fry patties in bunches, about 3 mins per side until golden and crispy.
- 7Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fully Loaded Potato Skin Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 451.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g