Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From "All Time Favorite Recipes"
Make and share this Fudgy Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Stir in milk, hot water and eggs; mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans, vanilla and salt.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is set.
- Garnish as desired.
This was okay. I made it and a bunch of other pies for Thanksgiving, and this wasn't even touched. I think it was because it is so dark. I very much prefer traditional pecan pie, partly because I found this to be rather dry.