My son-in-law to be wanted this for x-mas cookies and it's been requested since. And now my son fights him for it. Option as in picture I posted-After baking brownies sprinkle cooked hot brownies with mint chips let melt then spread to make a even layer. Cool then slice.
- Heat oven 350.
- Grease 13x9x2 pan.
- Micro in a large pyrex bowl chocolate and butter.
- Stir and when melted add sugar blend well.
- Add eggs,mint extract and vanilla mix well.
- Add flour and mint and mix.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.