Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My son-in-law to be wanted this for x-mas cookies and it's been requested since. And now my son fights him for it. Option as in picture I posted-After baking brownies sprinkle cooked hot brownies with mint chips let melt then spread to make a even layer. Cool then slice.
- 4 unsweetened chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon liquor
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Andes mints candies (Or use mint chips or kisses,The white of the Andies sink to the bottom but the kids don't mind)
- Heat oven 350.
- Grease 13x9x2 pan.
- Micro in a large pyrex bowl chocolate and butter.
- Stir and when melted add sugar blend well.
- Add eggs,mint extract and vanilla mix well.
- Add flour and mint and mix.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.
The most delicious brownies I've ever eaten! I made it with a few friends. We were so excited to eat them we couldn't wait till they even cooled! Had a bit extra to save for the next day. Came home from class and my cousin had eaten them for breakfast! That's how good they were, thanks Rita!
thanks! these were great. I've been looking for this recipe for a long time. I used to work with a woman who had the exact same recipe and kept it a secret from everyone in the lab. these are delicious.
These brownies were delicious!! If you like chocolate and mint together you have got to try these!! YUUUUUMMMMMMM I used the chocolate mint Andes for this and I chopped them before adding them to the mixture. Thanks so much rita