Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This glaze reminds me of the icing on an Entenmann's Chocolate Fudge Cake! You can either drizzle it on a cake while it's warm for a glaze or let it cool and use as an icing. To ice a layer cake I double the recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, light corn syrup and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate chips, stirring until melted.
- Cool to room temperature.