Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious ice cream that is parve (made without milk or meat products) that I found in Mothering Magazine #156 that I modified.
- 1 (14 ounce) canof full fat coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients into a sauce pan and whisk.
- Warm on medium-low heat until mixture just begins to simmer and foam.
- Remove from heat and rest 20 min until room temperature.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours then freeze.
- Take out and stir periodically to keep the freezing even until completely frozen. (This will take 4-8 hours.).
- Eat and enjoy.