1/2 Photos of Fudgy Brownies Gift Bag
mums the word's Note:
This is a recipe that I clipped from a magazine (Canadian Living?) back in 2003. I have given this mix out many times and have been asked for this recipe. It is very good. I use the cellophane gift bags from the Dollar Store in a 2 quart size. It is much cheaper than buying jars, as you get anywhere from 12- 20 bags for $1. Attach the directions with a pretty card and some curly ribbon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
Ingredients to be added by the cook
- 1In a clean 2 qt gift bag, layer ingredients in the order given above. Tie with curly ribbon.
- 2Write the following directions on a gift tag:
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- 5In large bowl, stir together the contents of the bag with 1 C melted butter and 2 eggs.
- 6Spread in prepared pan.
- 7Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Brownies Gift Bag
Serving Size: 1 (1252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g