Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I clipped from a magazine (Canadian Living?) back in 2003. I have given this mix out many times and have been asked for this recipe. It is very good. I use the cellophane gift bags from the Dollar Store in a 2 quart size. It is much cheaper than buying jars, as you get anywhere from 12- 20 bags for $1. Attach the directions with a pretty card and some curly ribbon.
- In a clean 2 qt gift bag, layer ingredients in the order given above. Tie with curly ribbon.
- Write the following directions on a gift tag:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In large bowl, stir together the contents of the bag with 1 C melted butter and 2 eggs.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.