1/1 Photo of Fudgy Brownies
I usually double this recipe and omit the walnuts since I don't like nuts. It makes a very rich, fudgy brownie, perfect for chocoholics!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- 2Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- 3Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then butter and flour the paper.
- 4In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate with butter, stirring to blend.
- 5Remove from the heat and stir in sugar, egg, salt, flour, walnuts and vanilla.
- 6Spread in the prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes, then turn out onto rack and peel wax paper from bottom.
- 8Transfer to a cutting board and cut in squares.
- 9Dust brownies with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g