Recipe by Lavender Lynn
very fudgy, easy to make for a sweet chocolately snack, loved by teenagers who come to my house.
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
These were very good. I made 20 batches to take to a bake sale at my kid's school in my Perfect Brownie Pan and they were all gone within about 15 minutes. I had three ladies come and ask me for the recipe and I emailed this pages link when I got home, so hopefully you will be getting a bunch more reviews. These were definitely very fudgy and delicious. I can see this being whipped up quite often when we want a chocolate fix as they were simple and delicious. Thank you so much Lavender Lynn. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
- 4 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2⁄3 cup margarine or 2⁄3 cup butter
- 4 eggs (medium or large eggs, not Xlarge eggs)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate with butter in microwave.
- Beat eggs thoroughly. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir well. Stir in nuts.
- Spread in 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes then check with a toothpick. Bake just until the toothpick comes out clean. You might add up to 5 more minutes in oven.