One more recipe from my vault. Rich, fudgie, nutty and EASY. Starts with a cake mix, not a brownie mix. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts, i prefer walnuts
- 1 (15 ounce) container ready to spread chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 13x9 pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- 3Mix 1/2 dry cake mix, butter or margarine, brown sugar, water, and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- 4Add remaining cake mix and 3/4 cup nuts.
- 5Spread evenly in pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top feels firm when touched.
- 7Run knife around edges while warm to loosen sides.
- 8Cool in pan.
- 9Spread with frosting.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Nut Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g