Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich, fudgy chocolate cookie, from the Pillsbury Brownie box.
Make and share this Fudge Nut Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans, if desired
- 1 can pillsbury supreme chocolate fudge frosting, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; Generously grease cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, water, oil and egg; By hand, stir with spoon until dough is formed; Stir in chocolate chips and nuts; Drop by teaspoons 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes; Cool 1 minute; Remove from cookie sheet, cool completely; Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- TIP: For a thicker cookie, add an additional 2-4 tablespoons of flour.
These are really good! Instead of 6 oz's of choc. chips I used 1 cup of peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, 1/4 cup choc. chips and 3/4 cup of peanuts because that is what I had on hand. I made a peanut butter glaze with confectioners sugar and peanut butter and piped stripes across the cookie. I guess I would have to say it was a fudge nut peanut butter cookie. Yummy!