1/1 Photo of Fudge Chewies
Connie K's Note:
This rich cookie starts with a brownie mix, and is loaded with nuts, coconut and chocolate chips. Yummmm. A Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (15 7/8 ounce) package pillsbury fudge supreme double chocolate premium brownie mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut (1 1/3 cups loosely packed)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F; Grease cookie sheets.
- 2In large bowl, combine butter and cream cheese; beat until smooth; Add sweetened condensed milk and egg; blend well.
- 3Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off; Add flour and brownie mix; mix well; (Reserve enclosed chocolate-flavored syrup packet for topping) Stir in pecans, coconut and chocolate chips; Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until set; Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets; Cool completely.
- 5Cut very small hole in corner of reserved chocolate-flavored syrup packet; lightly drizzle over cooled cookies Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Chewies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g