Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe when I was attending an Easter Dinner. I made White Sangria for the adults, but realized that I was forgetting about the under 21 population at the table. So to match the visual appeal of the Sangria, I made this...
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 -5 large fresh mint sprigs
- 1 liter club soda
- 1 orange, sliced into 'smiles'
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 pint raspberries
- For Mint Syrup, boil water and sugar together until sugar is dissolved. Add mint sprigs and reduce to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- In large glass pitcher, put prepared fruits.
- Add half of the Mint Syrup and SLOWLY add sparkling water, adjusting to taste as you go.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (don't wait too long or the fruit will start to 'fade') or you can serve it immediately over ice.
- Note: you can use any sort of fruit or herb syrup you like for this: lemon, ginger, etc.