Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great fruit topping to pair up with pound cake or angel food cake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pitted dark sweet cherry, halved
- Combine apple juice and honey in a medium saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is reduced by about one third. Stir in fruit; simmer 5 minute or till fruit is thoroughly heated.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream.