Recipe by Sherrybeth
Another cracker salad from my younger days. A lady from the church we attended for years gave this to me. It's a bit different because of the pineapple, but the combination of the flavors is really good. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, finely chopped (I prefer yellow or orange)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, finely chopped