Recipe by roxy_froggy25
This fast and easy cookie is made with an angel cake mix. Enjoy this recipe because it is low in fat!
- 1 (16 ounce) one step angel food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup any dried fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir cake mix, water and almond extract with wooden spoon and.
- scraping bowl.
- Fold in the coconut and dried cranberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, or until set.
- Remove paper with the cookies to a wire rack to cool.