Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Southern Living I believe....a great summertime tea. Servings are approximate.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 family size tea bags
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 5 cups water
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and mint sprigs.
- Cover, and let steep at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and mint, squeezing gently.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve over ice with additional mint sprigs as garnish, if desired.
I made this and my husband enjoyed it, but the kids didn't. Maybe too flavorful, if that makes sense. However, it is a cool refreshing summer drink that would be perfect for a garden party. Thanks for sharing!
This was a very refreshing delicious drink. Loved the lemon and orange juice added to the tea. Used Splenda for sweetening. Excellent, LorenLou. Thanks for sharing.