Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is super easy, and DH will request this coleslaw. The recipe came from Kraft Food & Family magazine. The original recipe called for poppyseeds, which I have omitted. I usually double the oranges, since they are a favorite of DH.
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (bagged)
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges, drained (snack cup)
- 1⁄2 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a small bow. combine cloeslaw mix, oranges and apple.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over coleslaw mix & toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigeratge at least 2 hours.