Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful moist and rich cake. If you like to can peaches in the summer this is perfect for you. It is a good way to use up old bottled fruit. Requires no eggs!
- Blend fruit with the juice in blender.
- In a large bowl add the fruit mixture to the oil and sugar and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into 9X13 inch greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Frost with a butter cream frosting or with a cream cheese frosting. (Which is the one I recommend.).
We thought it tasted like grandmas spice cake , yummy, want to try it with her sauce, lemon.