Recipe by RunForLife
This smoothie has some extra "zing" in it with the addition of club soda. Great with any type of fruit!
- 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1 small banana
- 1 (175 g) container yogurt or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 (355 ml) can club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the fruit, yogurt (or substitute), and banana together.
- Gradually add the club soda until you reach the desired consistency.
- NOTES: If you don't have a blender, you can use a food processor for the berries and banana, then stir in the rest of the ingredients. This is also great to freeze and unthaw later.