Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so delicious and good for you, you won't even believe it! Only 184 calories & 0 grams of fat per serving!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice (undrained)
- 1 cup dannon light 'n fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana (quartered)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup peaches or 1⁄2 cup fruit, of your choice (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Combine crushed pineapple, yogurt, banana, pineapple juice, fresh or frozen fruit of your choice and ice cubes in a blender or food processor.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
very good and will make it again
Jodi, This was really good, I didn't have any vanilla yogurt,but had a container of strawberry,so used it instead.Don't see how it gets any better than this.It was so wonderful.Thanks so much,Darlene Summers