1/1 Photo of Fruit Slush
Torn from a magazine a while back but untried by me as yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water and sugar in pan, stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
- 2Bring to the boil, boil rapidly without stirring for 2 minutes then cool.
- 3Combine juices with vodka and sugar syrup.
- 4Pour mixture into 2 large cake pans, store in freezer.
- 5To serve - fill a glass 3/4 full of slush, top with soda water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Slush
Serving Size: 1 (2364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1039.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 149.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: