Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Torn from a magazine a while back but untried by me as yet.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricot juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- soda water, to serve
- Place water and sugar in pan, stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil, boil rapidly without stirring for 2 minutes then cool.
- Combine juices with vodka and sugar syrup.
- Pour mixture into 2 large cake pans, store in freezer.
- To serve - fill a glass 3/4 full of slush, top with soda water.
Kate, this is a delicious 'slush'! I reduced the recipe by half, but when I make next summer, I'll certainly be making the full amount! I think this would also be good with coconut rum, or any flavored vodka that you may be partial to....Thanks so much for sharing!