Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fruit salad that uses milk, the milk takes on a wonderfully fruity taste the next day. Makes a healthy snack.
- All fruit must be washed well and desseded .
- Skins of apples & pears may be left on.
- Ensure that the orange has been well peeled & all the pith has been removed.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Toss all of the above together& pour enough milk to cover the fruit.
- Lime juice and sugar can be adjusted based on tastes.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours -- or overnight if possible.
- The milk gets a wonderful fruity flavour the next day.