Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my personal creation and I'm so proud of it! It is soooo good! This is a staple (most of the time) at all my gatherings because everyone always asks for it. Most people can't figure out what's in it until I tell them!
- 2 cups diced peeled cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced peeled honeydew melon
- 2 cups red seedless grapes or 2 cups green grapes (or 1 of each)
- 2 cups diced peeled cored pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced peeled papayas
- 1 cup halved hulled strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Right before serving, gently stir in the creme fraiche and honey.