Originally found on foodnetwork.com with Giada De Laurentis but have made a few slight changes. This is easy to prepare and looks beautiful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 kiwi, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons toasted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Stir the ricotta and 2 tablespoons of cream in medium bowl to blend.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the remaining 1/3 cup of cream, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl until semi-peaks form.
- 3Fold the ricotta cream into whipped cream.
- 4Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to stiffen and yield a creamier filling.(Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 5Toss the strawberries, raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium bowl to combine. Let stand until juices form, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes. Add the kiwi.
- 6Spoon the fruit mixture into 4 dessert bowls. Dollop the ricotta cream atop the fruit.
- 7Sprinkle with the pistachios &/or chocolate chips, if using.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad With Cannoli Cream
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 30.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g