- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- ice cube
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halves
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to orange juice to measure 2 1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Gently stir in fruit.
- Pour into large glass serving bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with cool whip just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.