Recipe by bugsbunnyfan
Most Iraqis are obsessed with raisins and currants. This recipe contains these ingredients. I took into consideration that maybe some of the ingredients are not available in the markets or a little bit expensive! This is an easy to make chocolate fudge.
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 450 g icing sugar (sifted)
- 50 g golden raisins (golden raisins) or 1⁄2 cup sultana (golden raisins)
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 20cm/8inch square cake tin.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place it in a bowl with the butter and evaporated milk.
- Set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir until the chocolate and butter have melted, and the ingredients are well combined.
- Cook's tip:.
- Vary the nuts used in this recipe; try making the fudge with almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts or pecans.