Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appétit | November 1992
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups brewed tea or 2 cups instant tea
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups chilled ginger ale
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Stir until blended. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 2 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.).
- Mix in ginger ale and serve.