Recipe by Lacy S.
This recipe is so "sweet" and cute. Last February Parents magazine posted this recipe for Valentine's Day.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1⁄2 watermelon
- 6 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fruit into 1 inch thick slices.
- Using a small heart shaped cookie cutter, cut hearts from melon slices.
- Thread fruit hearts onto pop sickle sticks.
- Stir together yogurt, orange juice concentrate, and honey and chill for about an hour.
- Serve dip with fruit hearts.