Recipe by JESMom
These look a lot harder then they are! Zaar won't let me put fresh or dried fruit for the fruit, but you can use either. You can make these any flavor, just match the jam flavor with the fresh or dried fruit. We like strawberry and apricot/cranberry (apricot/cranberry makes these look fall-ish I think).
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup coarse sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup jam
- 3⁄4 cup fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut 6 14 X 5 inch pieces of aluminum foil. Fold each of them in half to make a 7 X 5 inch piece. Roll each one diagonally to make a hollow cone about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide at the open end. Stuff each one with crumpled foil until it's pretty solid. Bend the tail a little so it looks like a cornucopia. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the dough and separate into 12 breadsticks; cut each into 3 strips lengthwise. Wrap one dough strip around the top of the cone. Brush the end of the next strip with water and attach it to the end of the first strip. Continue wrapping the cone, overlapping if needed, using 6 strips for each cone.
- Brush the tops of the cornucopias with water and sprinkle with sugar. Place rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake rolls 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool 5-10 minutes; remove foil.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and jam in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in fruit. Divide the mixture into each cornucopia.