- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- 1 bartlett pear, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large acorn squash, quartered and seeded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apple, pear, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Place squash in lightly greased baking pan.
- Fill centers with fruit mixture. Cover pan tightly with foil and bake at 350 until squash is tender, about 1 hour, removing foil in the last 10 minutes of cooking time.