Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Super easy and yummy.
Make and share this Fruit Cocktail Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Drain juice from fruit cocktail, reserving juice.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and add to juice.
- Add butter and cook over low heat until mixture thickens.
- Line pie plate with bottom crust.
- Add fruit and thickened juice.
- Top with second crust.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
I'm new at pie baking & this is my 1st pie! Tried recipe and I'm so happy it works! Easy & tasty! Thanks for sharing Rachel!
OK, I'm loving this recipe, but it's not going to help me lose weight, is it? LOL (Suggestion: Increase sugar to 1/2 cup.)
WOW! Talk about simple pleasures! This pie is awesome, made exactly as written..Thanks for a keeper!