Adrienne in Reisterstown's Note:
It's let down your hair, take off your pantyhose, burn your to-do list, have a cocktail because I want one day! Just cuz I said so. With me? Ok...here's a TOTALLY wickedly, sinful delish one for you. I'm putting this recipe up in June but if it were Ground Hog Day we would all be waiting breathlessly for Punxsutawney Phil to emerge from his burrow. If he saw his shadow, we would have six more weeks of winter. I say, let's drink to Phil! Don't look so confused. I'm just carrying on about enjoying life for whatever reason, right? Enjoy this Bellini-esque slush for grown ups!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a shallow bowl of water along side a shallow bowl with 1/4 cup sugar in it. Dip 4 cocktail glasses in water, then sugar to rim glass.
- 2Place 4 scoops peach sorbet in blender.
- 3Add 2 shots orange liqueur.
- 4Fill blender with Champagne to maximum fill line or up to 1-inch from top of blending pitcher. Place cover on blender tightly.
- 5Blend until smooth and pour into cocktail glasses, keeping an eye out not to wreck the pretty sugar rims.
- 6Garnish with a few raspberries and a sprig of mint and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: