1/1 Photo of Frozen Mango Rum Cocktail
1 hr 15 mins
A tropical drink that remind me of the islands and summer. You can make this non-alcoholic for the kids and non-drinkers by substituting 2 cups of orange, peach or mango juice for the white rum and 1/2 cup of coconut milk for the coconut rum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all of the ingredients except the ice in a blender until the mango is pureed.
- 2Gradually add the ice and continue to blend the drink until the ice is crushed and all of the ingredients are throughly mixed.
- 3Transfer the blended drink to a jug, bowl, or other container and freeze for one hour.
- 4Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- 5Cooing time is the length of time that the mixture has to be in the freezer before sering.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mango Rum Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g