Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the HEB recipe center.
Make and share this Frozen Holiday Bellinis recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches or 1 (16 ounce) bag mangoes, chunks
- 1 (25 ounce) bottle wine, Moscato chilled
- maraschino cherry
- Place frozen juice concentrate (undiluted) and frozen fruit in blender.
- Pour in half of the Moscato and add enough ice to fill the blender.
- Blend and Puree mixture until smooth. (if using cherries, add 1 Tbsp juice from jar for a light pink blush.).
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher, stir in remaining Moscato, if desired, or save it for the next batch. Serve in festive holiday glasses and top each with a cherry, if desired. Cheers!