Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is good for holiday get-togethers. The original recipe used vodka instead of the gin I used, but I think it would also be good for a non-alcholic punch by skipping the liquor all together and adding 2 cups ginger ale. Cooking time is minimum freezing time. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (November 1981)
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 cups gin (see note above)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- Combine all ingredients in a large plastic (freezeable) container or ice cube trays (I used a plastic pitcher).
- Cover and freeze.
- To serve, spoon into wine glasses or goblets.
I really enjoyed this punch. I made it with the ginger ale and froze it for about 3 hours so it was pourable but slushy. It's very refreshing and would be wonderful to serve at a party. Thanks!